Bargain Friday -Contact Lenses

This is a bit of a random one but I thought I would do a post on the contact lenses i've been using over the last year for 'bargain' Friday. These are the best contact lenses I have ever tried.
Prior to using these I was using both Johnson's acuvue moist and Crystal lenses. I was recommended Day Soft Lenses by a friend because I used to get such dry eyes.




The lenses are fantastic they are thin and comfortable to wear. They keep your eyes moisturised all day long and I find I haven't ever had to use eye drops along side of them.

If you have dry eyes give these a try they really are fantastic and a months supply is just under £13 so they are a great deal! 

See you next week!




8 comments

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    I've never heard of these lenses before but I'm all for cheaper lenses that work great! Do you need to have a prescription in order to buy lenses in the UK?

    lifeupintheairwithme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a sucker for a good bargain and that is why I love your blog so much. I have nominated for the Liebster Award over on my page. Would love for you to take a look xx
    http://theameeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sharing! Really enjoy your post! Check my new post at http://fabulousweddingdress.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! my contacts cost so much more than these, i need to give these a try! XO

    the well-traveled wife ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. my husband wears lenses Ill have to pass this on thanks for sharing it! have a happy start to the new year! xx. gigi. www.gigikkitchen.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recently came across your blog, and it's lovely!
    As a result i've nominated you my Leibster Award, please check it out at my blog link below:
    Blue Velvet: Liebster Award
    X

    ReplyDelete