Lush Buffy Review



I love Lush products they just really seem to agree with my skin.
I had real trouble with different products during pregnancy I suddenly become sensitive to a lot of the products I once loved. The worst thing I used was my Sanctuary Spa scrub it made me come up in a rash head to toe. 
Pregnancy has just left me absolutely loving my Lush products I just cant get enough of them! Everything just agrees with my skin and makes me feel amazing!

I brought Buffy to use as a scrub during pregnancy. I was told it was great at exfoliating but wasn't too harsh on the skin so would be fine to use on my bump. 

Not to sound too dramatic but I honestly don't know how I would of coped without this! I have used it every single day for about 6 months now. Between this and the massage bars they have been the only things that have stopped my skin feeling itchy and irritated! It has been an absolute life safer!

This body butter has tiny exfoliating beads which are great at giving your skin a good scrub and getting rid of any dead skin. After using Buffy you are left with a silky buttery residue which makes your skin feel lovely for hours!

The description from Lush..
Ground rice, ground almonds and ground aduki beans make Buffy a triple threat to dead skin and lumpy bumpy bits.  They are tough enough to polish away the dead, without being too harsh on your skin. Cocoa butter and shea butter make sure that the skin is left moisturised and dewy soft.  Lavender oil is a great oil for soothing the skin and calming the mind.

If you haven't tried this already you really need too, it is amazing I really recommend giving it a go!

See you next week!

1 comment