Christie Friday-Lush Vanilla Dee-Lite Body Lotion Review


Lush Vanilla Dee-Lite Body Lotion

I got this as a birthday present and loved using it!

This smells just like cake mix, a lovely vanilla edible kind of smell which last on your skin for a few hours after applying.
I don’t know what it is but this moisturiser just feels really luxurious and like it should be ridiculously expensive like the creams from Laura Mercier. The price is £11.95 and worth every penny!
It sinks into your skin when apply it no matter how much you apply (I do like to use a lot sometimes!)
It doesn’t leave any white streaks and isn’t oily it just leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturised for hours. 

Its defiantly one of the best body moisturisers I’ve ever used. 
 Another win from Lush!

1 comment

  1. I must head to lush. have yet to try anything from them. their bath bombs look awesome! thanks for sharing this. xx. gigi. www.gigikkitchen.com

    ReplyDelete