Makeup Forever HD Foundation



"The MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Complexion products use innovative formulas to create a new generation of make up which is both invisible on HD cameras and to the naked eye. The HD Foundation is an oil-free medium-to-full coverage liquid foundation which covers skin imperfections,while remaining invisible on-screen and in real life. It’s extremely fine texture is supple and easy to apply. Enriched with moisturizing agents, it leaves the skin soft and radiant. It is available in a wide range of shades to suit all skin tones."


Application 

I have tried applying this with my fingers, a sponge, a stippling brush, buffing brush and flat foundation brush. I find this is best applied with a damp sponge, it blends onto the skin beautifully. 


The Feel/Finish /Coverage

This foundation provides a medium-full coverage without looking heavy on the skin.
I personally have quite dry skin and I find I don’t really need powder with this, it lasts all day. If you have slightly oily skin I recommend using a powder.
I have read mixed reviews of this foundation people seem to either love it or hate it. I love it and I’ve used this in my kit for awhile and so far I haven’t found any skin type it didn’t work well on.
When this foundation is photographed the outcome is fantastic, it is a true HD foundation and makes your skin look flawless.

Recommendations

I would recommend this for all skin types.


Would I repurchase?

Without a doubt! I love this for personal use and it’s the main foundation I use in my professional kit.

If you haven't tried this already I really recommend giving it a go!

2 comments

  1. I really want to try this. Seen so many people say it's good

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really want to try this foundation, alot of people love it and it sounds so great!:)

    Enter my giveaway x

    http://laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/giveaway-betrousse-pretty-beauty-box.html

    ReplyDelete