Ben Nye Translucent Powder










I have been using the Ben Nye neutral set colourless face powder for nearly a year now. This has become my every day powder and what I use on my bridal makeup clients.
I decided to get some new powders for my bridal kit. I spent a lot of time reading various reviews, the Ben Nye powders just kept coming up over and over again, so I decided to give this a go.

It’s very fine powder, it feels lights and doesn’t dry out your skin. I’ve found it works well on fair and tanned skin tones.
This powder really helps makeup last and photographs really well. 
The great thing about this powder too is the price it is only £8.95 for 85g! This is an excellent price for an excellent product, I really recommend checking it out.

Have a nice weekend, see you next Friday!

1 comment

  1. this looks so great, really wanna try it!:)

    http://laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete